Saturday, July 29, 2006

Over and Out

I've posted my final discussions and, to the best of my knowledge, am done for the semester! Congratulations to the rest of you and best wishes!

I have no idea yet as to whether I'll continue to update this or not. Given my aversion to journal keeping, particularly in public, I doubt I'll follow through, and if I do, I will most certainly delete the majority of my past, purely obligatory postings. Either way, I'll still be in touch and will see all of you, at the latest, in October.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Email whenever! See you in the pleasant weather-time.

Just another Sample said...

Rock on with your bad self. Drop us e-mails.

Mark said...

I'll email you both this week! Maybe we can meet up in Philly if the heat breaks a little!

Just another Sample said...

You're always welcome in Philly. Heat or not.